This is the module that teaches you the basics of using WordPress for Photographers – it covers all you need to know to allow you to get started with WordPress to create your first photography website on the most powerful web hosting platform for photographers by a mile!
To access Module 2 you need to be a registered site member – register here for your FREE account.
- Module 2 : WordPress Basics
- 01 – The Dashboard
- 02 – Posts Vs Pages
- 03 – The Editor
- 04 – How to Create a New Post
- 05 – Using Different Post Formats
- 06 – How to Edit a Post
- 07 – Using Categories and Tags
- 08 – Using and Editing Pages
- 09 – Adding Photographs and Images to our Content
- 10 – How to Embed Video within your Content
- 11 – Using the Media Library
- 12 – Managing Comments on your Blog
- 13 – How to Create Links